Wednesday, September 16, 2015

(FOOTBALL) Week One

Holy cow or duck! I did not see Marcus Mariota throwing 4 touchdowns - did you? I won my league this week but I really need to rethink some of my draft choices... right now I am a little worried about Forsett but I LOVE my JJ WATT pick - hello 22 POINTS!

So, if are looking for some good pick ups here it is from the Fantasy Guru - and one extra from The Ferd:

Terrance Williams - due to the DEZ BRYANT injury he is the number #1 in DALLAS
  • Marcus Mariota (QB, Ten)
  • Dion Lewis (RB, NE)
  • Jordan Reed (TE, Was)
  • James Jones (WR, GB)
  • Stevie Johnson (WR, SD)
  • Lance Dunbar (RB, Dal)
  • Chris Johnson (RB, Ari)
  • Tyrod Taylor (QB, Buf)
  • DeVante Parker (WR, Mia)
  • Donte Moncrief (WR, Ind)
  • David Johnson (RB, Ari)
  • Austin Seferian-Jenkins (TE, TB)
  • Eric Ebron (TE, Det)
  • Ronnie Hillman (RB, Den)
  • Brandon Coleman (WR, NO)


So how was your week one?  Did you start the rookie out of Oregon?  Let me know!

-Christi, FFC

No comments:

Post a Comment